The ViaLite RF over Fibre Broadcast Link Systems range enable indoor and outdoor broadcast operators to transport multiple RF feeds between cameras, wireless microphones and production communications (such as IFBs over optical fiber). The ultra-wide dynamic range of ViaLite’s RF over Fibre Broadcast Links allow for multiple signals to be transported simultaneously.
ViaLite RF over Fibre Broadcast Link Module Options:
- Green OEM Link Module covering 100 MHz-1 GHz with voltage protection
- UHF/VHF 10 MHz-1 GHz Module
- DVB-T 470-900 MHz Module with input voltage protection.
ViaLite RF over Fibre Broadcast Link System Features:
- The Green OEM Link (previously known as the Broadcast module) is an HD replacement for both the 1 GHz and DVB-T Classic OEMs
- Input Voltage Protection ensures stray voltages from other equipment does not damage the links
- WDM for diverse antennas on a single fiber
- Wide dynamic range allows multiple cameras or microphones of varying powers over a single link
- Standard link 1 m to 10 km
- 5-year warranty as standard.
Vialite offer a C-Band Link (3.4-7.1 GHz) RF over Fibre Link.
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are specified for a customer’s specific application. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.