Very Small Aperture Terminals (VSAT) are in widespread use today where space is often limited. In dense urban cities, VSAT connection packages become a necessity, often connecting antenna on tall buildings to lower level floors and basements.
The ViaLite VSAT Package is a turnkey RF over fiber system tailored for smaller spaces and VSAT applications. It incorporates an ODE-A4 VSAT outdoor enclosure (to convert the RF signals near the dish) and a slim-line 1U indoor unit (to convert the optical signals back into RF closer to the modem).
- A complete package, designed to use minimal space, for VSAT applications
- The ODE-A4 VSAT outdoor enclosure houses up to 4 RF over fiber channels and LNB powering
- The indoor 1U Rack Chassis handles up to 4 channels, with options including: dual redundant power supplies, alarms and SNMP.
- The enclosure is suitable for all weathers, with optional heaters and solar shields
- 5-year warranty as standard.
ODE-A4 Outdoor Housing Features:
- Houses up and down L-Band Links
- LNB and BUC power options
- Available as a Satellite IF 70-140 MHz link setup
- Weatherproof 50 Ohm N-Type RF connectors
- Optional weatherproof 75 Ohm F-Type connectors
- MTP or Quad weatherproof fiber connector for plug and play installation
- External weatherproof power connector
- Lightning protection options
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are specified for a customer’s specific application. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.