The ViaLite RF over Fibre GNSS & GPS Link System allows for timing distribution and accurate synchronization using GPS-derived timing signals. The ViaLite RF over Fibre GNSS & GPS Links are a reliable method for transporting GPS signals from antennas to receivers/re-radiators, and provide a simple solution for signal distribution over long distances and to inaccessible locations.
ViaLite RF over Fibre GNSS & GPS Link Systems Features:
- Transmits all common GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS and BeiDou bands
- L1 and L2 GPS frequencies
- Link operation 1 m to 50 km
- >50 km systems also available
- GPS antenna powering and monitoring
- Time server load input/spoofing
- Simple plug and play
- MiFID II standard
- Fiber-Span replacement product
- 5-year warranty as standard
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are specified for a customer’s specific application. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.