The ViaLite RF over Fibre Long Distance L Band (700-2450MHz) DWDM Link allows signals to be taken from an antenna located at a geographically diverse location where the weather is better within the satellite’s footprint – typically 50-100 km away.
The ViaLite RF over Fibre Long Distance L Band (700-2450MHz) DWDM Link provides a essential solution for many of the new High Throughput Satellites (HTS) that’s operate at Ka-Band which is very susceptible to weather conditions. ViaLite’s innovative solution ensures geographic uplink diversity This is done without disruption of the data feed and with timing compensation to ensure continuity of service for the user.
ViaLite RF over Fibre Rain Fade Diversity Link System Features:
- Rain fade solution for switching between teleports
- Ideal for 500 MHz and 800 MHz bandwidths used in High Throughput Satellites (HTS) – also full 700-2450 MHz capability
- Complete end-to-end system design
- Full system testing over required distance prior to shipment
- Time delay compensation between teleports
- DWDM allowing 4-96 links per strand of fiber
- LNB/BUC power and on-module LNB switching options
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are specified for a customer’s specific application. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.