The ViaLite RF over Fibre Military-Aero L & S Band Fibre Link is suitable for Military and Aerospace, and data-intensive application in the Telemetry market. The ViaLite RF over Fibre Military-Aero L & S Band Fibre Link can be used to transport L- and S-Band signals between military bases (test ranges and firing ranges) and control rooms, over fiber.
The ViaLite RF over Fibre Military-Aero L & S Band Fibre system ensures there is no signal loss or positive gain, thus allowing for increased link margin. – This can be a challenge, especially with S-Band.
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are designed specifically for a customer’s applications. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite RF over Fibre Military-Aero L & S Band Fibre Link Features:
- A single ViaLite link covers S-Band (2200-2400 MHz) and L-Band (1435-1535 MHz)
- Ultra-wide dynamic range
- Increased link margin for a much larger range between near and far field operation
- 5-year warranty as standard
ViaLite RF over Fibre Military-Aero L & S Band Fibre Link Options:
- 50Ω electrical connectors: SMA and MCX
- Optical connectors: SC/APC, LC/APC, FC/APC and E2000/APC
- Test ports on Tx and Rx modules
- Built-in BiasT for LNB powering through RF connection
- LNB/LNA control circuit with 13/18VDC & 22 kHz tone
- Blind mate connectivity (SC/APC and SMA)
- Serial digital channel to 20 kb/s on same optical path.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.