The ViaLite RF over Fibre L-Band HTS 400-2500MHz Hyde Wide Dynamic Range (HWDR) Link has been designed for those needing an even greater dynamic range. This allows customers to improve intermodulation performance and reduce the minimum signal that can be detected – extremely important in HTS and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) applications.
ViaLite RF over Fibre L-Band HTS 400-2500MHz (HWDR)series 1 (S1) and new Series 2 (S2) range of modules have a SFDR with an extra 4 and 5 dB/Hz respectively over the standard ViaLite RF over Fibre L Band HTS 700-2450MHz product. The increase in spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) allows an extra 5 dB of dynamic range for High Throughput Satellites (HTS) transponder bandwidths of 500 MHz, 800 MHz, or 1500 MHz.
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are designed specifically for a customer’s applications. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite RF over Fibre L-Band HTS 400-2500MHz (HWDR) System Features:
- Covers 400-2500 MHz with up to 115 dB/Hz2/3 SFDR
- Transmission distances of 0-100 km (DWDM)
- Ideal for 500, 800 and full 1500 MHz bandwidths used in HTS
- RF and fiber connections on the rear
- 13/18/22 V and 22 KHz tone LNB control
- 50 ohm
- Superior linearity and low noise
- SNMP or web GUI interface for easy set-up, remote monitoring or control
- 5-year warranty as standard
ViaLite RF over Fibre Product Applications
- Fixed satcom earth stations and teleports
- Broadcast facilities
- Mobile SNG, military and flyaways
- VSAT hubs (IP gateways)
- Marine antennas
- Telemetry, Tracking and Command (TT&C)
- Oil and gas platforms
- Television Receive-Only (TVRO)
ViaLite fibre modules are available in a variety of form factors and including:
- ViaLiteHD Modules that can be mounted in ViaLite 1RU and 3RU Chassis that can be installed in standard 19″ equipment racks and include power and M&C functionality
- Yellow OEM Link , small board-mounted RF over Fibre OEM modules
- Blue OEM Link, self contained compact RF over Fibre modules (Tx or Rx) for mounting into customer equipment or standalone applications
- ViaLite Blue2 Link, dustproof RF over Fibre module that supports dual Tx, dual Rx, or Tx/Rx configurations with M&C provided by either a 9 way or 15 way D-type connector
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.