The iNetVu 980+ Series Ku Band 98cm Driveaway Antenna System is a Ku band auto-acquire satellite antenna system which can be mounted on the roof of a vehicle for Broadband Internet Access over any configured satellite. The iNetVu 980+ Series Ku Band 98cm Driveaway Antenna System works seamlessly with the iNetVu 7024C Controller providing fast satellite acquisition within minutes, anytime anywhere.
iNetVu 980+ Series Ku Band 98cm Driveaway Antenna System Features:
- One-Piece high surface accuracy, offset feed, SMC reflector
- Heavy duty feed arm capable of supporting up to 5Kg (10 lbs) RF Electronics (LNB & BUC)
- Designed to work with the iNetVu 7024C Controller
- Works seamlessly with the world’s most popular commercially available Ku modems and services
- Field upgradable to Ka-band
- 3 Axis motorisation
- Supports manual control when desired
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ku satellite within 2 minutes
- Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
- Based on GD 98 cm reflector with cross-pol feed
- Standard 2 year warranty
The iNetVu 980+ Series Ku Band 98cm Driveaway Antenna System can be converted in the field to an iNetVu-98G or iNetVu Ka-98V.
If you operate in Ku Band, the iNetVu 980+ Series Ku Band 98cm Driveaway Antenna System is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. The system is also field upgradable to Ka-band. Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.
C-COM Satellite Systems Inc. is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of commercial grade, fully motorised, auto-pointing mobile antennas (iNetVu) for the delivery of broadband Internet to remote locations. C-COM has developed Comm-on-the-Pause (COTP) antennas that operate in all major satellite bands (Ka, Ku, C, and X-band), in sizes (from 75cm to 2.4m) and in various formats (Driveaway, Flyaway and Fixed Motorised). C-Com is currently involved in the design of the Next-Generation ‘always on’ Comm-On-The-Move (COTM) antennas for the Ka-band market. These new antennas will address the delivery of ‘always on’ Ka-band broadband solutions into land based, on the move vehicles like cars, trains, buses, etc. iNetVu is a registered trademark of C-COM Satellite Systems Inc.