The NJRC NJT5218F Universal 8W Ku Band BUC is designed for use on VSAT remote antenna terminals. The NJRC NJT5218F Universal 8W Ku Band BUC provides a robust reliable solution ideal for use in high SLA applications.
- Feed mountable
- RF Output Frequency: 13.75 – 14.5 GHz
- IF Frequency: 950 to 1700 MHz
- Output Power @ P1dB: 8W (+39 dBm min)
- Power Consumption: 79 W typical
- Wide Operating Temperature range -40°C to +60°C
- RoHS Compliant
- Waterproof with IP65 standard
NJRC is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Japan offering its extensive range of RF products globally. NJRC is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. STEP Electronics is official distributor of NJRC projects in the Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island region. Contact STEP’s team of technicians to assist you with your VSAT equipment needs today.