The 4.5m Ku Band Inclined Orbit Antenna System has been designed to provide a reliable and cost effective solution for inclined orbit tracking applications. Our solution utilises a high performance 4.5m reflector integrated with an Antenna Control Unit (ACU) which provides the motorisation and tracking functionality. Our solution can be configured for use in a variety of frequency bands and can support tracking via Step, Memory, or TLE methods.
The 4.5m Ku Band Inclined Orbit Antenna System is designed for teleport and uplink providers who require accurate and reliable antenna positioning required for inclined orbit tracking operations. The antenna system can also be used as a motorised system to allow for fast and accurate positioning of the antenna between satellites. Note: Additional frequency band solutions available.
• 4.5m Aperture Antenna
• Step Track/Memory Track/TLE Tracking
• 16 Bit resolver position sensors – 0.005 degree resolution
• Variable Speed Drives (VSDs) for azimuth and elevation motor control(single or dual speed)
• Three axis motorisation (Az/El/Pol* )
• Ethernet interface
• Support SNMP monitoring
• Spectrum analyser*
• Local antenna jog control
• Stainless steel ACU enclosure*
• Emergency stop
• Hard and soft position limit interlocks
• Integrated beacon receiver for satellite position tracking*