The Teledyne Q-Lite Compact Satellite Modem Card is a compact, single-board satellite modem suitable for integration into custom enclosures for portable communications, COTP, and COTM. The Teledyne Q-Lite Compact Satellite Modem Card has been designed for simple mechanical integration into OEM products, being small in physical size and with very low power consumption.
The Teledyne Q-Lite Compact Satellite Modem Card is compatible with Teledyne’s Q-Flex™ and Q-MultiFlex™ modems. Monitoring and control of the modem is via Ethernet, with an option to fit a keypad and LCD display for local control. The Teledyne Q-Lite Compact Satellite Modem Card can also be provided in a half-width chassis.
Teledyne Q-Lite Compact Satellite Modem Features:
- Small form factor (255mm x 184mm)
- Extended L-band operation to 2,450MHz
- Data rates to 345Mbps
- Paired Carrier+™ enhanced carrier overlay
- Satellite beacon receiver mode as standard
- Optimized spectral roll-offs, including 5%
- XStream IP™ advanced IP optimization suite including TCP Acceleration, header & payload compression, traffic shaping & ACM
- DVB-S2/S2X, FastLink™ LDPC & TPC• 24 Volt input power supply • 25 to 33 Watt power consumption
- Optional keypad/LCD display & fans
- Optional L-band services (10MHz output, LNB power, external BUC PSU)
- LinkGuard™ signal-under-carrier interference detection
- Built-in spectrum & constellation monitors
- DVB Carrier ID. Fully compliant with DVB- CID standard
- Q-NET™ Navigator network control application included as standard
Teledyne Paradise Datacom develops innovative satellite modems, solid state power amplifiers (SSPA), low noise amplifiers (LNA), block up converters (BUC) and related subsystems for leading SATCOM organizations worldwide in the military and commercial markets. Teledyne Paradise Datacom is a part of Teledyne Microwave Solutions.