The Spacepath L Band to C Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System provides a commercial grade L Band to C Band Upconverter solution. The Spacepath L Band to C Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System can be used to connect L Band RF distribution systems to C Band RF systems.
The Spacepath range of intelligent frequency converters support the next generation of satellite communication applications with its state of the art design, unprecedented reliability, and 3 years warranty.
The Spacepath L Band to C Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System series can combine up to 4 embedded frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis to provide a high density 1:1 redundant up/down converter. The Spacepath L Band to C Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System features patent pending hot-swappable power supply and converter module shelf redundancy with embedded switch controller, embedded input and output switches. The Spacepath L Band to C Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System supports intuitive monitor and control functionality via the front panel, serial ports EIA232/EIA485 and Ethernet.
The Spacepath L Band to C Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System features superior RF characteristic with flexible reference auto-sence functionality that can lock to an external 5/10 MHz reference or utilise the built-in high stability reference oscillator.
Spacepath L Band to C Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System Features:
- 1:1 Redundant patent pending real hot swappable in 1RU chassis with no need for additional external 1RU switch controller and external input /output switches
- Superior RF performance:
- Phase noise 8dB better than IESS308/309
- In Band Spurious below -60dBc
- Superior Gain flatness
- Available in all C-Band options – standard C Band, extended C Band, Palapa, and Insat.
- User Friendly front panel with menu driven display
- 5 /10MHz external reference Autosense
- Full featured M&C Interface via serial EIA485, EIA232 and Ethernet:
- Frequency Control with 1kHz step
- 20dB Gain Control
- Input and output power detectors
- Automated level control (ALC) mode optional
- External Redundant Interface for higher level redundancy capability
- RF and L-Band monitoring optional
- 48VDC isolated power supply optional
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.