The Spacepath L Band to Ku Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System provides a commercial grade L Band to Ku Band Upconverter frequency converter solution. The Spacepath L Band to Ku Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System can be used to connect L Band RF distribution systems to Ku Band RF systems.
The Spacepath range of intelligent frequency converters support the next generation of satellite communication applications with its state of the art design, unprecedented reliability, and 3 years warranty.
The Spacepath L Band to Ku Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System System series can combine up to 4 embedded frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis to provide a high density 1:1 redundant up/down converter. The Spacepath L Band to Ku Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System features patent pending hot-swappable power supply and converter module shelf redundancy with embedded switch controller, embedded input and output switches. The Spacepath L Band to Ku Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System supports intuitive monitor and control functionality via the front panel, serial ports EIA232/EIA485 and Ethernet.
The Spacepath L Band to Ku Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System features superior RF characteristic with flexible reference auto-sence functionality that can lock to an external 5/10 MHz reference or utilise the built-in high stability reference oscillator.
Spacepath L Band to Ku Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System Features
- 1:1 Redundant patent pending real hot swappable in 1RU chassis with no need for additional external 1RU switch controller and external input /output switches
- Superior RF performance:
- Phase noise 8dB better than IESS308/309
- In Band Spurious below -60dBc
- Superior Gain flatness
- Switchable LO option – standard and Extended KuBand in one unit
- User Friendly front panel with menu driven display
- 5 /10MHz external reference Autosense
- Full featured M&C Interface via serial EIA485, EIA232 and Ethernet:
- 20dB Gain Control
- Input and output power detectors
- Automated level control (ALC) mode optional
- External Redundant Interface for higher level redundancy capability
- RF and L-Band monitoring optional
- 48VDC isolated power supply optional
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.