The Spacepath 1:1 Redundancy System for outdoor 16W to 350W SSPA/SSPBs is lightweight and compact, due to compact size BUCs/SSPAs equipped with intelligent built-in redundancy controller. This redundancy system does not require an external redundancy controller; therefore having no single point of failure in the redundancy system.
The system features extensive monitor and control via serial ports EIA232/EIA485 and Ethernet. The state of the art web browser provides the operator with comprehensive system management tool. Power Distribution Unit (PDU) make power connection extremely simple and convenient for the user – only one power entry cable for the system.
Spacepath 1:1 Redundancy System for outdoor 16W to 350W SSPA/SSPBs Features:
- Eliminates External Redundancy Controller as a single point of failure for the system
- Input splitter provides 10MHz reference to both BUCs simultaneously – Real hot standby mode for the case of external reference
- Easy BUC/PA units replacement without interruption of traffic
- Remote control over RS-232, RS-485 and Ethernet
- Built-in SNMP and web server
- Auto manual, remote, manual override operational modes
- BUC A/B gain equalisation feature
- Manual switch-over button
- Power distribution junction box
Spacepath 1:1 Redundancy System for outdoor 16W to 350W SSPA/SSPBs Options:
- Internal 10MHz Reference
- Indoor 1RU Remote control unit
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.