SessionStrike assesses how fast a stateful network device can establish TCP and HTTP connections for comprehensive capacity and performance testing. By emulating clients and application servers at a very high scale, SessionStrike can create millions of TCP and HTTP connections to verify the session holding capabilities of devices. With Netropy Traffic Generation Solutions you can identify performance bottlenecks and failure points in the lab, before you go live, to ensure quality of service for your products and quality of experience for your customers.
Netropy SessionStrike Virtual Edition Features:
- Test application servers, load balances, firewalls, and other stateful devices
- Measure HTTP transfer rate
- Run concurrent TCP connection capacity testsTest
- HTTP capacity with HTTP persistent connections•
SessionStrike is available on high performance appliances and virtual machines. Configure tests with ease on the feature-rich, browser-based GUI or with our comprehensive RESTful API for increased automation. Run multiple tests at once and keep them running in the background, collaborate with your team, and easily connect and perform tests from anywhere.
Note: This is the Virtual Edition of the application, there is also a appliance version of SessionStrike.
|Netropy Traffic Generation Solutions
|Optimize the performance and functionality of application-aware devices and systems
|Capture, reproduce, and amplify production traffic in a controlled lab environment
|Benchmark the raw packet level performance of networks and devices with classical performance measurements
|Evaluate the session holding capabilities of stateful network devices and servers
- Modern browser-based UI with an intuitive wizard-driven test approach
- Extensive library of pre-defined application flows built-in at no additional cost, plus the ability to create custom streams
- Support of a city-scale of traffic with up to 1 million emulated clients
- Amplification of a single traffic capture into thousands of flows
- Streamlined system configuration with one consistent interface for all test applications
- Detailed logs and reports for off-line analytics that help pinpoint performance problems
|• Test application servers, load balances, firewalls, and other stateful devices
|• Measure HTTP transfer rate
|• Run concurrent TCP connection capacity tests
|• Test HTTP capacity with HTTP persistent connections
Apposite’s pioneering experience in the development of WAN acceleration products highlighted the need for network emulation tools that provided the precision required for reliable testing, without the cost and complexity that put existing tools out of reach for most users. This led directly to the founding of Apposite Technologies in 2005 to fulfill the mission of making application testing ubiquitous. Apposite’s network emulation products are used by 2,500 leading enterprises, network application developers, government and military organizations, and telecommunications carriers around the world.