The IRT C Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter 1:1 Redundant System provides a commercial grade C Band to L Band Downconverter solution. The IRT C Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter 1:1 Redundant System can be used to connect C Band RF distribution and reception equipment to IF 70/140MHz Band RF distribution systems.
The IRT range of intelligent frequency converters support the next generation of satellite communication applications with its state of the art design, unprecedented reliability, and 3 years warranty.
The IRT C Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter 1:1 Redundant System series can combine up to 4 embedded frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis to provide a high density 1:1 redundant downconverter. The IRT C Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter 1:1 Redundant System features patent pending hot-swappable power supply and converter module shelf redundancy with embedded switch controller, embedded input and output switches. The IRT C Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter 1:1 Redundant System supports intuitive monitor and control functionality via the front panel, serial ports EIA232/EIA485 and Ethernet.
The IRT C Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter 1:1 Redundant System features superior RF characteristic with flexible reference auto-sence functionality that can lock to an external 5/10 MHz reference or utilise the built-in high stability reference oscillator.
IRT C Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter 1:1 Redundant System Features:
- 1:1 Redundant patent pending real hot swappable in 1RU chassis with no need for additional external 1RU switch controller and external input /output switches
- Superior RF performance:
- Phase noise 8dB better than IESS308/309
- In Band Spurious below -60dBc
- Superior Gain flatness
- Available in all C-Band options – standard C Band, extended C Band, Palapa, and Insat.
- User Friendly front panel with menu driven display
- 5 /10MHz external reference Autosense
- Full featured M&C Interface via serial EIA485, EIA232 and Ethernet:
- Frequency Control with 1kHz step
- 20dB Gain Control
- Input and output power detectors
- Automated level control (ALC) mode optional
- External Redundant Interface for higher level redundancy capability
- RF and L-Band monitoring optional
- 48VDC isolated power supply optional
IRT Technologies, an acronym for Intelligent RF Telecom technologies, designs, develops and manufactures advanced satellite RF systems and products for real time voice, data and multimedia delivery anywhere in the world. IRT products are revolutionary innovative, super compact, efficient and reliable, serving both commercial and government sectors. IRT Technologies satellite solutions shapes the next-generation communication equipment with its breakthrough technology, vanguard research and development, state of the art engineering design, and product innovation.