The NJT8371 40W Ku Band BUC provides a high power output in a small form factor. The NJT8371 BUC is based on GaN technology providing excellent efficiency and power whilst only weighing in at 4.2kgs.
The NJT8371 40W Ku Band BUC is supplied with the NJRC NJZ1295 500W AC/DC BUC Power Supply which connects to a standard 100-240v AC mains power supply and provides a stable +51VDC of power to operate BUCs up to 40 watts in RF output power.
- Feed or boom mountable
- GaN Amplification technology
- RF Output Frequency: 14.0 – 14.5 GHz (or 13.-75-14.5GHz option)
- IF Frequency: 950 to 1450 MHz (or 950-1700MHz)
- P1 Output Power: +44 dBm minimum
- Power Consumption: 220 W typical 9(@+51v)
- DC Power Requirement: +36 to +60 VDC
- AC Power input option
- Wide Operating Temperature range -40°C to +60°C
- RoHS Compliant
- Waterproof with IP65 standard
NJRC is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Japan offering its extensive range of RF products globally. NJRC is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. STEP Electronics is official distributor of NJRC projects in the Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island region. Contact STEP’s team of technicians to assist you with your VSAT equipment needs today.