CPI SAT Prodelin 2.4m Ku Band 1241 Series Satellite Dish
The CPI SAT Prodelin 2.4m Ku Band 1241 Series Satellite Dish is a high performance precision moulded, four piece offset reflector design typically used in VSAT (Tx/Rx) networks. The CPI SAT Prodelin 2.4m Ku Band 1241 Series Satellite Dish is made from a durable SMC and hot dip galvanised steel construction providing an antenna solution that can endure even the most challenging of environmental conditions.
- TX/RX – VSAT Applications
- Offset Reflector – 4 panels
- C Band feed option available
- Durable reflector design
- Galvanised steel backing and feed support structure
- Excellent cross polarisation performance
- Linear feedhorn
- Waveguide or N type Tx connection interface
- Wideband Tx: 13.75-14.5GHz
- Wideband Rx: 10.95-12.75GHz
- Non Penetrating Roof Mount
- Metal Roof Mount – Australian Standard (AS) engineer certified
- Pedestal Mount
- BUC and LNBs kits available
- 2 axis motorised option and inclined tracking available
STEP Electronics maintain stock of this antenna in our Sydney warehouse and can facilitate rapid dispatch.
CPI SAT has a heritage of more than 50 years of designing and manufacturing some of the world’s most advanced systems and structures for the defense, scientific community and commercial industry. Whether it is a small satellite antenna streaming television to your home or a large radio telescope high in the Atacama Desert of northern Chile aiding scientists with deep space exploration, CPI SAT connects customers around the world.