The Amkom Advanced BUC Redundancy System Kit is designed to configure two of Amkom’s Ku Band or DBS Band BUC in a 1:1 redundant configuration with automatic failover to provide a true hot standby redundancy system. The Amkom Advanced BUC Redundancy System Kit provides allows customers to provide high SLA by minimising downtime in the event of a hardware failure, and/or the ability to perform maintenance on the system without disconnecting downstream customers.
The Amkom Advanced BUC Redundancy System Kit can be configured with any of Amkom’s BUC from 16W up to 125W in a weatherproof outdoor configuration.
Amkom Advanced 16W to 125W Ku or DBS Band BUC Redundancy System Kit Features:
- Compact, Lightweight Design
- Extreme Stability, Reliability and Performance
- Input splitter for L-Band and Ext.10MHz Ref
- Monitor & Control via Ethernet, RS232/RS485 and SNMP
- Handheld controller (optional)
- Built-in Optimized Linearisation
- Exceeds ALL IESS-308/309 Phase Noise Standards
- Extreme GaAs + GaN Linearity and Efficiency
- Field Replaceable IP68 150,000 hr Rated Fans
- Assembled and Rigorously Tested in California
|Operating IF frequency
|950 to 1700 MHz
|Rated Output Power
|Up to 125W 51 dBm PSAT
|+22-55VDC | +85-260VAC 50-60Hz
|477 x 441 x 130 mm
|7.3kg for 16-60W 12.7kg for 80-125W
Amkom’s Design Group Inc. was established in 2016 and is based in California USA with market focus on SATCOM and VSAT markets. Amkom’s BUC and SSPA designs include the best technical elements of both GaN and GaAs architectures to deliver mature, reliable, and efficient BUCs and SSPA/Bs with added internal overdrive protection. Amkom’s products are achieving world class results with exceptional stability, reliability, linearity and efficiency.