The NJRC NJT8301N Mini 1.5W Ku Band BUC is designed for use on Ku Band VSAT remote antenna terminals. The NJRC NJT8301N Mini 1.5W Ku Band BUC is ideally suited to low power applications such as SCADA or IoT networks.
- Feed mountable
- RF Output Frequency: 14.0 – 14.5 GHz
- IF Frequency: 950 to 1450 MHz
- Output Power @ P1dB: 1.5W (+31 dBm min)
- Power Consumption: 12 W max.
- DC Power Requirement: +36 to +60 VDC
- Wide Operating Temperature range -40°C to +60°C
- RoHS Compliant
- Waterproof with IP65 standard
NJRC is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Japan offering its extensive range of RF products globally. NJRC is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. STEP Electronics is official distributor of NJRC projects in the Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island region. Contact STEP’s team of technicians to assist you with your VSAT equipment needs today.