Taking High Throughput Anywhere
ThinKom ThinPack Portable Flat Panel Satellite Antenna combines the simply, fast setup of ultra-compact terminals with the power, throughput and performance of their bulkier ‘flyaway’ counterparts so users can reap the most out of their satellite broadband network.
With the ultra-portable, flat-panel ThinKom ThinPack antenna, users in the field can stream video, make calls and take high-speed satellite communications anywhere cellular networks don’t exist or aren’t viable. ThinPacks are integrated into a range of turnkey satcom solutions. Whether an end-user or system integrator, contact us to explore our flexible options and engineering services to collaborate on a solution best for your application.
The ThinPack Advantage, the table below highlights the key advantages of ThinPack’s patented “CTS” technology over other flat-panel antennas and parabolic dishes.
ThinKom ThinPack Portable Flat Panel Satellite Antenna Features:
- Worldwide satellite coverage (Ku, Ka and X bands)
- Compatible with wide-beam and HTS services
- Network and modem agnostic
- Up to 20Mbps down x 10Mbps up
- No assembly required
- Fast and easy to align and stabilize
- Lightweight and compact, easily transported
- Airline carry-on case available (IATA compliant)
- Panel-only options readily adaptable to all integrators’ terminal solutions
ThinKom ThinPack Portable Flat Panel Satellite Antenna Performance Advantages
- Fueled by patented technology, ThinPacks outperform parabolic dishes and other flat-panel antennas on many fronts:
- High spectral efficiency
- Broad channel bandwidth
- Low OpEx
- High performance in rain/wind
- Low prime power
- Convenient portability
What is ThinKom’s CTS Technology ?
- Sidelobe Advantages
- CTS also optimizes performance, minimizing adjacent satellite interference by avoiding excessive sidelobes.
- Flexible Integration
ThinKom Solutions manufactures low-profile satellite broadband antennas engineered expressly for high-speed connectivity in the most harsh, remote and mobile environments. On a fuselage, in a backpack or mounted on a vehicle, ThinKom antennas enable satellite service providers to deliver reliable broadband to millions of users, while minimizing OpEx and maximizing efficiencies across the board.