The Spacepath 70/140 MHz to L Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System provides a commercial grade IF to L Band Upconverter solution. The Spacepath 70/140 MHz to L Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System can be used to upgrade legacy Intermediate Frequency (IF 70/140Mhz) RF distribution systems to support modern L Band distribution architectures.
The Spacepath range of intelligent frequency converters support the next generation of satellite communication applications with its state of the art design, unprecedented reliability, and 3 years warranty.
The Spacepath 70/140 MHz to L Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System series can combine up to 4 embedded frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis to provide a high density 1:1 redundant upconverter. The Spacepath 70/140 MHz to L Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System supports intuitive monitor and control functionality via the front panel, serial ports EIA232/EIA485 and Ethernet.
The Spacepath 70/140 MHz to L Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System features superior RF characteristic with flexible reference auto-sence functionality that can lock to an external 5/10 MHz reference or utilise the built-in high stability reference oscillator.
Spacepath 70/140 MHz to L Band Upconverter 1:1 Redundant System Features:
- 1:1 Redundant patent pending real hot swappable in 1RU chassis with no need for additional external 1RU switch controller and external input /output switches
- Seamless redundancy switching
- Superior RF performance:
- Phase noise up to 15dB better than IESS308/309
- In Band Spurious below -60dBc
- Superior Gain flatness
- Super wide frequency band 950 to 2150 MHz
- True RMS power detector for both IF and RF power
- Synthesizer frequency step of 1kHz with optional 1 Hz step size IF and L-Band monitoring optional
- Full featured M&C Interface via RS-232 serial console, packet protocol RS-485 and user friendly HTTP based GUI and SNMP:
- 25dB Gain Control (Optional 30 dB)
- Input and output power detectors
- Automated level control (ALC) mode optional
- 10MHz and DC injected into L-Band ports optional
- 5 /10MHz external reference Autosense
- External Redundant Interface for higher level redundancy capability
- 48VDC isolated power supply optional
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.