The NJRC NJT5830 5W Ka-Band BUC is an SSPB and is designed for high power output in a small lightweight form factor. The NJRC NJT5830 5W Ka-Band BUC utilises a ruggedized housing and specialises in providing high linear gain whilst functioning throughout demanding outdoor environments.
NJRC NJT5830 5W Ka-Band BUC features:
- RF Output Interface Waveguide, WR28 (with Groove)
- IF Input Interface Coax. Connector: N-type Female (50 Ω)
- Maximum Operational Power:
– (MOP) +37 dBm min. [QPSK or 8PSK with 1 Msps]
– +36 dBm min. [BPSK with 1 Msps]
- ACPR -20 dBc max. @ MOP
- Linear Gain: 66 dB max., 58 dB min.
- Input Power Voltage Requirement: +24 / 48 VDC (+18 to +51 VDC)
- Power Consumption: 88 W max.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +73 ℃
- Waterproof / Dustproof: (IP-code) IP67
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Dimension: (w/o Interfaces & Screws) (L) 180 x (W) 100 x (H) 50 mm
NJRC is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Japan offering its extensive range of RF products globally. NJRC is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. STEP Electronics is official distributor of NJRC projects in the Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island region. Contact STEP’s team of technicians to assist you with your VSAT equipment needs today.