The NJRC NJR2841S Universal Ku-Band 2 L.O. PLL LNB provide full coverage of Ku Band by utilising two local oscillators and a mechanical switch to switch between them. The NJRC NJR2841S Universal Ku-Band 2 L.O. PLL LNB provides an input frequency range of 10.7-12.75GHz with +/-10kHz of local oscillator stability.
NJRC NJR2841S Universal Ku-Band 2LO PLL LNB Features:
- Input Frequency Range: (L-band) 10.7 to 11.7 GHz / (H-band) 11.7 to 12.75 GHz
- LO Frequency: (L-band) 9.75 GHz / (H-band) 10.6 GHz
- LO Selection by Mechanical Rotary Switch
- 0.8 dB Noise Figure
- ±10 kHz LO Stability
- Phase Lock Loop technology (PLL)
- F type, 75 ohm input connector
NJRC is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Japan offering its extensive range of RF products globally. NJRC is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. STEP Electronics is official distributor of NJRC projects in the Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island region. Contact STEP’s team of technicians to assist you with your VSAT equipment needs today.