The iNetVu FLY-1202 Series 1.2m Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System is a portable, self-pointing, auto-acquire unit that is configurable with the iNetVu 7710 Controller and can be assembled in less than 15 minutes by one person. The iNetVu FLY-1202 Series 1.2m Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System features a 2-piece segmented glass fibre reinforced reflector with compact pedestal and is designed to be cost-effective while providing exceptional performance in a light weight package.
iNetVu FLY-1202 Series 1.2m Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System Features:
- One button auto-pointing controller
- 3 Axis motion (Ku-band), 2 axis (X-band)
- Airline transportable
- Supports manual control when required
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
- Captive hardware / fasteners
- 1.2m off set, prime focus, 2-piece thermoset molded reflector
- Supports General Dynamics Series 3122 1.2m antenna
- No tools required for assembly / disassembly
- Less than 15 minutes assembly time, one person job
- Elevation-over-azimuth pedestal provides excellent stiffness characteristics and convenience for the user
- Eutelsat / Intelsat compliant
- Compact packaging, 4 ruggedized shipping cases
- Minimal maintenance required
- Standard 2 year warranty
If you operate in Ku-band, the iNetVu FLY-1202 Series 1.2m Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Disaster Management, Military, Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Construction, Mobile Offices and Emergency Services.
C-COM Satellite Systems Inc. is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of commercial grade, fully motorised, auto-pointing mobile antennas (iNetVu) for the delivery of broadband Internet to remote locations. C-COM has developed Comm-on-the-Pause (COTP) antennas that operate in all major satellite bands (Ka, Ku, C, and X-band), in sizes (from 75cm to 2.4m) and in various formats (Driveaway, Flyaway and Fixed Motorised). C-Com is currently involved in the design of the Next-Generation ‘always on’ Comm-On-The-Move (COTM) antennas for the Ka-band market. These new antennas will address the delivery of ‘always on’ Ka-band broadband solutions into land based, on the move vehicles like cars, trains, buses, etc. iNetVu is a registered trademark of C-COM Satellite Systems Inc.