Like all CPI Antenna Systems Division, the 11.3 Meter Earth Station Antenna gives you high-performance in C-, X- or Ku- band geostationary satellite applications. This earth station antenna provides superior performance through the use of precision stretch formed reflector panels and a dual-shaped Cassegrain feed.
Corrugated conical feed horns ensure excellent antenna gain and sidelobe performance. Forty-eight high-strength aluminium panels are durable enough to withstand rough handling and a range of environmental conditions.
Antenna panels mount to radial trusses attached to a central hub. The hub also provides a protective enclosure for sensitive electronics. The high-strength structural steel mount employs an elevation over azimuth geometry for easy pointing to any satellite within the visible orbital arc. The mount’s stiff, rugged construction provides pointing accuracy for continuous operation, even under adverse wind conditions.
This antenna includes a TORQUETUBE™ mount with continuous 120° of motorized azimuth coverage in three overlapping sectors.
• Compliant with FCC, ASIASAT, INTELSAT, EUTELSAT, ITU and more
• Meets INTELSAT Standard F-3 and B requirements
• High-efficiency shaped Cassegrain optics
• Use with C-band or Ku-band systems (custom frequency options—consult factory)
• Minimal satellite repointing time with highspeed motorized option
• Large electronics space in the hub
• Precision high-strength structural steel TORQUETUBE™ mount
• Full line of feed, reflector, and mount options available including TT&C pointing upgrade
• CE compliant