The Power over Ethernet (PoE) tester is a compact, plug-and-play power over Ethernet 802.3af/at testing and diagnostics tool that aids the installation of network devices. The Power over Ethernet (PoE) tester Allows you to test the conditions of 802.3af/at standard and non-standard PoE cabling and ports on PoE equipment. The PoE Tester tests for power supply voltage, polarity and crossover mode, plus displays power consumption of connected DC devices such as cameras or other PoE enabled IoT products.
The PoE tester can check multiple facets of network cables including; Checking for short circuits, crossover and open circuit status in network cables. It also allows loopback testing to the connected PoE switch for checking the integrity of cabling.
The Power over Ethernet (PoE) tester features include:
- Check RJ11 & RJ45 cable quickly
- Visible LED status display
- Automatically runs all tests and checks for continuity, open, shorted and crossed wire pairs
- Dual speed mode (normal and slow)
- Easily attach and detach remote from tester for storage and portability
- Consumption: 25mA
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.5 x 2.6mm
- Battery: 9v DC (not included)
- 1-year limited warranty.