The ViaLite Horizons SNMP Controller (HRC-3) can be used to fully monitor and control ViaLite RF over fiber systems. The ViaLite Horizons SNMP Controller (HRC-3) allows for inter-facility control and can be multiplexed using CWDM, or used over extreme distances with DWDM. The ViaLite Horizons SNMP Controller can also be used with optical fiber to extend existing Ethernet networks from point-to-point (e.g. from a control room to the antenna in a satellite earth station) and optionally from point-to-multipoint.
ViaLite‘s Horizons SNMP Software can be used with existing ViaLite SNMP cards.
- Full remote management with integrated web GUI or SNMP MIB
- MIB can be integrated with all major satcom NMS systems
- 10/100/1000 Mbps switch, 3 ports including 2 optional optical or Ethernet ports
- Support for dual optical Ethernet configurations allowing daisy chaining or star network configurations
- Micro-USB control port
- Not Java dependent
- Maintenance mode allowing modifications to be carried out offline
- Real time monitoring of card performance & redundancy switching
The new Embedded Site Controller is also available for monitoring and control of outdoor enclosures.
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are specified for a customer’s specific application. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.