ViaLite RF over Fibre Ultra-Wideband 2kHz to 4.2GHz Link supports an input of 2 kHz-4.2 GHz bandwidth, which is ideal for C-Band downlink and S-Band for Telemetry, Tracking and Command (TT&C). The ViaLite RF over Fibre Ultra-Wideband 2kHz to 4.2GHz Link is used to connect antennas to control rooms, network operation centers and broadcast headends.
ViaLite RF over Fibre Ultra-Wideband 2kHz to 4.2GHz Link Features:
- 50 Ohm
- Wide RF range covers IF bands 70-140 MHz, L-Band HTS, S-Band and C-Band Downlink to reduce spare holding
- Ultra-wide dynamic range 2kHz to 4.2GHz
- Protocol transparent – transmits all video, data and audio modulation formats
- Transmission distances of 1 m to 50 km
- Interfaces with monitor and control (M&C) systems for remote monitoring
- 5-year warranty as standard
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are designed specifically for a customer’s applications. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.