The ViaLite RF over Fibre Satcom Timing & Reference Link is designed to be used when a central timing or modem-produced reference signal of 1 to 50MHz (typically 10MHz) is to be distributed to remote locations in satcom antenna installations. The use of single mode optical fiber overcomes problems with signal losses in coaxial cable and provides lightning protection.
ViaLite RF over Fibre Satcom Timing & Reference Link Features:
- 1 kHz – 50 MHz signal transmission (typically 10 MHz)
- Higher P1 dB to accommodate the power level of most reference signals (typically 10 dBm)
- Transmission distances of 1 m to 50 km
- Can be optically split at the remote end, reducing the number of cross-site paths needed
- Linear performance with low noise
- No signal interference
- 5-year warranty as standard
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are designed specifically for a customer’s applications. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.