The ViaLite RF over Fibre Quad LNB Downlink System is typically used for receive-only applications, by the Satcom and Telemetry markets, or for TV Receive Only (TVRO). The ViaLite RF over Fibre Quad LNB Downlink System is a turnkey solution used for downlinking RF over fiber interfacility links, bringing up to four polarisations from the antenna, into the control room.
The ViaLite RF over Fibre Quad LNB Downlink System incorporates an ODE-A4 Quad LNB outdoor enclosure (to convert the RF signals near the dish) and a slim-line 1U indoor unit (to convert the optical signals back into RF closer to the de-modulator or IRD).
ViaLite RF over Fibre Quad LNB Downlink System Features:
- A complete package, designed for direct-mounting to antennas
- Small, lightweight equipment
- The ODE-A4 Quad LNB is suitable for all weathers, with optional heaters and solar shields
- The enclosure houses up to 4 RF over fiber channels
- The indoor 1U Rack Chassis handles up to 4 channels, with options including: dual redundant power supplies, alarms and SNMP
- 5-year warranty as standard.
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are specified for a customer’s specific application. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.