The ViaLite RF over Fibre Long Distance L Band (700-2450MHz) DWDM Link is designed to connect sites up to 600 km apart. As well as being available for dark fiber, the ViaLite RF over Fibre Long Distance L Band (700-2450MHz) DWDM Link can now also be used on lit fiber through a specific choice and design of ViaLite DWDM components. Lit fiber can be a more cost-effective option for teleport operators.
ViaLite RF over Fibre Long Distance L Band (700-2450MHz) DWDM Link Features:
- DWDM allowing 4-96 links per strand of fiber
- Ideal for 500 MHz and 800 MHz bandwidths used in High Throughput Satellites (HTS) – also full 700-2450 MHz capability
- End-to-end system design
- Full system testing over required distance prior to shipment
- Up to 600 km with amplification and optical dispersion compensation
- LNB/BUC power & on-module LNB switching options
- Extreme temperature operation
- True Plug and Play
- Complete range of DWDM complementary products available
- Ideal for Ka-Band diversity antennas – to combat rain fade
- DWDM 10 MHz Reference & SNMP/Ethernet available
- 5-year warranty as standard
You may also be interested in ViaLite’s new System Designer tool, which allows clients to build complex DWDM systems and review performance figures.
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are specified for a customer’s specific application. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.