ViaLite RF over Fibre L Band HTS 700-2450MHz fiber optic links have been designed for the satellite industry to transport RF signals between antennas and control rooms over fiber. Due to the very wide dynamic range supported by the ViaLite RF over Fibre L Band HTS 700-2450MHz System the same link can be used in both the transmit and receive paths. This dynamic range allows High Throughput Satellite (HTS) transponder bandwidths of 500, 800 or even 1500 MHz to be transported, as well as multiple standard 36 MHz transponders.
ViaLite RF over Fibre L Band HTS 700-2450MHz fiber optic is a solution for distances of 1m to 50 km and is the most commonly used RF over fiber link in Satellite Communications. A Long Distance Link DWDM system up to 600 km is also available. Other link options include L-Band HTS + Reference links (integrating 5-50 MHz reference signals) and ViaLite Long Distance DWDM links, which cover distances between 0-600 km.
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are designed specifically for a customer’s applications. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
For hyper-wide dynamic range, please see L-Band HTS 700-2450 MHz – HWDR.
ViaLite RF over Fibre L Band HTS 700-2450MHz Features:
- Transmission distances of up to 10 km (1310 nm) and up to 50 km (1550 nm)
- Ideal for 500, 800 and full 1500 MHz bandwidths used in High Throughput Satellites (HTS)
- Designed for Satcom – RF and fiber connections on the rear
- 13/18 V and 22 kHz tone LNB control
- True Plug and Play
- 50 and 75 ohm
- Superior linearity and low noise
- SNMP or web GUI interface for easy set-up, remote monitoring or control
- 5-year warranty as standard
ViaLite RF over Fibre Product Applications
- Fixed satcom earth stations and teleports
- Broadcast facilities
- Mobile SNG, military and flyaways
- VSAT hubs (IP gateways)
- Marine antennas
- Telemetry, Tracking and Command (TT&C)
- Oil and gas platforms
- Television Receive-Only (TVRO)
ViaLite fibre modules are available in a variety of form factors and including:
- ViaLiteHD Modules that can be mounted in ViaLite 1RU and 3RU Chassis that can be installed in standard 19″ equipment racks and include power and M&C functionality
- Yellow OEM Link , small board-mounted RF over Fibre OEM modules
- Blue OEM Link, self contained compact RF over Fibre modules (Tx or Rx) for mounting into customer equipment or standalone applications
- ViaLite Blue2 Link, dustproof RF over Fibre module that supports dual Tx, dual Rx, or Tx/Rx configurations with M&C provided by either a 9 way or 15 way D-type connector
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.