The ViaLite RF over Fibre IF (70/140MHz) Link covers a RF frequency range of 20-200MHz; providing cross-site connectivity for standard 70 and 140 MHz IF signals. ViaLite RF over Fibre IF (70/140MHz) Links typically sit between the up-/down-converter near the antenna and operations room switch matrix or modems.
ViaLite RF over Fibre IF (70/140MHz) Link Features:
- Transmission distances of up to 10 km (1310 nm) and up to 50 km (1550 nm)
- Designed for Satcom – RF and fiber connections on the rear
- 13/18 V and 22 kHz tone LNB control
- True Plug and Play
- 50 and 75 ohm
- Superior linearity and low noise
- SNMP or web GUI interface for easy set-up, remote monitoring or control
- 5-year warranty as standard
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are designed specifically for a customer’s applications. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.