The ViaLite RF over Fibre High Sensitivity Receiver Module has been designed for high loss environments with lots of splices/interconnects or low quality fiber infrastructure. It mitigates or reduces the need for Erbium-Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFAs), even working with CWDM and long distance systems where EDFAs are not available.
The ViaLite RF over Fibre High Sensitivity Receiver Module has excellent Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR) and designed for optical losses between 22-32 dB, the ViaLite RF over Fibre High Sensitivity Receiver is a failsafe when the optical environment is not under the user’s control.
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are designed specifically for a customer’s applications. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite RF over Fibre High Sensitivity Receiver Module Features:
- Enabler for high loss optical paths
- L-Band HTS (700-2450 MHz)
- Flat response 1 dB peak-to-peak
- Wide wavelength response
- Supports link losses equivalent to 140 km
- Negates need for EDFA or optical Amp
- Excellent SFDR with low optical input
ViaLite RF over Fibre High Sensitivity Receiver Module Applications:
- 70 km, 1310 nm, 90 dB SFDR unity gain link
- CWDM (1270-1610) high optical loss links
- 140 km 1550 nm 90 dB high reliability SFDR link over dispersion shifted fiber
- Point to multi-point ‘high optical fan-out loss’ distribution
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.