The ViaLite ODE-A4 range of outdoor enclosures consists of the ODE-A4 GPS, ODE-A4 VSAT, ODE-A4 Quad LNB and ODE-A4 configurable. The ViaLite ODE-A4 Outdoor Enclosure range replaces the classic ODE-A enclosure and, like their predecessor, the enclosures can be used for permanent fixed installations or for rapid field deployment of mobile systems.
ViaLite ODE-A4 Outdoor Enclosures are designed for ViaLite Blue OEMs, have external connections and come in standard configurations for Satcom and GPS.
ViaLite ODE-A4 Outdoor Enclosures Features:
- IP65 and NEMA 4 rated (weatherproof and suitable for harsh environments)
- 1-4 RF channels (Blue OEMs)
- Optional Site Controller for SNMP M&C
- Space for additional accessories and internal RF over fiber links
- Lightweight, small form factor
- External weatherproof fiber and power connections
- Split gland connector option for pre-terminated cables
- Wall- and pole-mount accessories available
- Dual redundant power supplies
- AC & DC versions available
- CE approved and EMC compatible
- PSU alarm feed to indoor unit option
- Heater and solar-shield options for extreme climates
- 5-year warranty as standard
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are specified for a customer’s specific application. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.