The ViaLite 3RU Rack Chassis can hold up to 13 RF dual cards (up to 26 links) plus an SNMP card and two power supplies. The ViaLite 3RU Rack Chassis design uses an integrated backplane for connectivity. All ViaLite modules are hot-swappable, avoiding the need to power-down the chassis prior to swapping modules. This can be combined with blind mate connectivity and/or redundancy to ensure almost zero downtime.
ViaLite 3RU Rack Chassis Features:
- Accepts up to 13 RF or Support cards, plus an SNMP card and dual power supplies
- Up to 26 channels per 3U chassis (using dual RF cards) – reducing the amount of rack space required
- Blind mate option
- All modules hot-swappable
- On-card LNB and BUC power options
- Power fed through rear chassis connector to card Bias Tees
- System can be monitored and controlled remotely via SNMP, using a web browser
ViaLite RF over Fibre solutions are highly customisable and as a result systems are specified for a customer’s specific application. Contact our Australian based team to discuss your application so we can configure a solution for your requirements.
ViaLite manufactures a wide range of RF over Fiber electronic systems, which allow RF signals to be transmitted over fiber optic cables. ViaLite is a market leader in RF over Fibre Systems for the Satcom, Broadcast, Telemetry, Cellular, and Timing markets. ViaLite’s solutions include L-Band HTS, C-Band, Broadcast links, ViaLite’s SIGINT links, and GPS links.