The ThinSAT-300 Ku-Band Low-Profile Satellite Broadband Antenna with 40W BUC is a an electronically steered phased array Satellite terminal capable of providing mobile satellite communications whilst in motion and on the pause. The ThinSAT-300 Ku-Band Low-Profile Satellite Broadband Antenna with 40W BUC allows users to access satellite broadband, stream videos, make calls; taking high-speed connectivity to locations where cellular networks don’t exist or aren’t accessible.
This model of the ThinSAT-300 Satellite Broadband Antenna is fitted with an internal 40W BUC and is designed for users and applications who require a larger upload capability for the connectivity. The larger 40W BUC improves satellite bandwidth efficiently which directly translates to improved data speeds and more robust link connectivity.
The ThinSAT 300 Ku-Band Antenna Terminal is provided as a fully integrated package and includes a transmit and receive antenna/positioner, quad band PLL LNB, BUC, antenna controller and associated GUI all in a heat form factor that can be directly installed to your vehicle.
ThinSAT-300 Ku-Band Low-Profile Satellite Broadband Antenna Features:
ThinSat 300 Compatibility:
- Operating Band: Ku-band
- Constellations: GEO and LEO
- Satellite Services: Commercial; wide beam, HTS and XTS
ThinSAT 300 Throughput and Performance:
- Data Rates: HD backhaul capable (up to 10 Mbps)
- EIRP: 47 to 50 dBW (45 dBW at 20° elev., 25W BUC)
- Tx Band: 13.75 to 14.50 GHz
- Rx Band: 10.70 to 12.75 GHz
- G/T: 10 to 13 dB/K (8 dB/K at 20° elev.)
- Network Efficiency: 1 to 2 bits/Hz
- Polarization: Tracking linear (co-pol or orthogonal-pol)
- X-pol Isolation: 30 dB typical
- Integrated: 40W BUC
- Optional: External, higher-power amplifier up to 100W (Plin)
- Voltage: 110 VAC/60Hz or 220 VAC/50 Hz
Size and Installation:
- Dimensions: 59” x 39” x 4.3″ (150 cm x 100 cm x 11 cm)
- Weight: 120 lbs. (55 kg, including BUC)
- Installation: Mounts on standard vehicle roof racks
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
ThinKom Solutions manufactures low-profile satellite broadband antennas engineered expressly for high-speed connectivity in the most harsh, remote and mobile environments. On a fuselage, in a backpack or mounted on a vehicle, ThinKom antennas enable satellite service providers to deliver reliable broadband to millions of users, while minimizing OpEx and maximizing efficiencies across the board.