Teledyne Paradise Datacom’s Indoor Solid State Power Amplifiers represent the latest in High Power Microwave Amplifier Technology. The SSPA chassis achieves the highest power density in the industry along with enhanced maintainability.
The power supply, fan trays and controller card connector plate are all removable for easy maintenance. At 25.25” deep, and only 3RU high, this chassis is perfect for SNG applications, or other configurations where rack space is at a premium.
The SSPA features a front panel color touchscreen display and five fault condition indicators that reflect some of the SSPA major fault states. Local/Remote and Mute/Unmute indicators show the current control mode and mute state of the amplifier.
Teledyne Paradise Datacom rack mount power amplifiers have a wide range of monitor and control functionality, including:
- RS-232/RS-485 (4-wire) serial communication
- Ethernet port supporting UDP, SNMP and web browser-based control
- Form C contacts for output monitor ports and opto-isolated input ports
- Free Windows M&C software
- Variety of third party M&C drivers available
Teledyne Rack Mounted Indoor GaAs SSPAs Features:
- Extremely High Power Density:
- to 300 W C-Band
- to 200 W X-Band
- to 125 W Ku-Band
- Removable Fan Tray and M&C Card Assembly
- Remote Communication via RS232/485 or Ethernet
- RF Output Sample Port
- 20 dB RF Gain Adjustment
- True RF Output Power Measurement
- 1RU N+1 Power Supply
- Color Touchscreen Display
- Built-in Maintenance Switch Controller
Teledyne Rack Mounted Indoor GaAs SSPAs Options:
- Removable RF Module
- L-Band Input operation
- Reflected Power Monitor
- Input Sample Port
- Exhaust Duct Adapters
- Remote Control Panel
- System Configurations
Teledyne Paradise Datacom develops innovative satellite modems, solid state power amplifiers (SSPA), low noise amplifiers (LNA), block up converters (BUC) and related subsystems for leading SATCOM organizations worldwide in the military and commercial markets. Teledyne Paradise Datacom is a part of Teledyne Microwave Solutions. Highly competitive pricing is achieved by enabling only the features you need at any time. Future-proofing is assured by convenient software upgrades via Ethernet or a memory stick and lots of processing headroom, protecting your investment.