The Teledyne QubeFlex LEO Transceiver/Modem has been designed for the low-earth orbit CubeSat and smallsat markets. Teledyne’s QubeFlex LEO Transceiver/Modem, as part of your end-to-end comms solution, replaces the amateur do-it-yourself approach with a professional off-the-shelf solution suited to current and future needs.
The Teledyne QubeFlex LEO Transceiver/Modem supports CCSDS telemetry, Intelsat and other common space transmission and packet standards. Forward error correction ensures data is protected against transmission loss. High data rates ensure maximum data can be received on each satellite pass.
Teledyne QubeFlex Satellite Modem Features:
- Data rates up to 100Mbps
- Support for CCSDS telemetry & Intelsat standards including Viterbi/Reed-Solomon error correction & scrambling
- Modem is protocol agnostic but includes explicit support for CCSDS, CubeSat Space Protocol (CSP) & AX.25 packet processing
- Modulation to 3GHz & demodulation to 2.7GHz (includes 2.2 to 2.45GHz S-band)
- Supports other bands (including X) when used with external frequency conversion
- Doppler limits: +/-700kHz, +/-9kHz/s
- Demodulator output options: Ethernet (with optional timestamps & metadata) & EIA-530
- Q-NET™ Navigator network M&C application included as standard Our partners provide fully compatible onboard CubeSat transmission systems – please contact us for details
- Supports standard DVB-S2/S2X Rx
Markets and Applications
- CubeSat & smallsats
- Low-earth orbit (LEO) satellites
- Earth & weather observation
- Oil & gas Observation
- LEO space research projects
- Intelligence gathering
- Space telemetry
Teledyne Paradise Datacom develops innovative satellite modems, solid state power amplifiers (SSPA), low noise amplifiers (LNA), block up converters (BUC) and related subsystems for leading SATCOM organizations worldwide in the military and commercial markets. Teledyne Paradise Datacom is a part of Teledyne Microwave Solutions.