The Teledyne Q Flex-400 Modem is designed for “big data” delivery and supports data rates up to 345 Mbps. Compared to the standard Teledyne Q-Flex, it supports much higher data rates, an extended frequency range, better RF performance, improved carrier cancellation with lower power consumption and more headroom for future upgrades. Combine this with the optional PCMA or Paired Carrier+ technology to deliver a powerful combination of bandwidth efficiency and high data throughput. Equally “at home” supporting HD video services the Teledyne Q-Flex 400 has become the preferred modem for transporting live sports content, multi-channel HD video services and REMI type deployments.
The Teledyne Q Flex-400 Modem is a flexible software-defined modem that does what you want, now and in the future. Any waveform, any interface, IF and L-band. Plus, fully-featured embedded IP (acceleration, compression, bridging, routing, encryption, shaping, ACM, etc.). And comprehensive diagnostic tools (including Rx spectrum monitor, Rx constellation monitor, interference detection underneath carrier, BER tester, etc.). Highly competitive pricing is achieved by enabling only the features you need at any time. Future-proofing is assured by convenient software upgrades via Ethernet or a memory stick and lots of processing headroom, protecting your investment.
Teledyne Q Flex-400 P2MP Satellite Modem Features:
- Dual IF/L-band operation
- Rx data rates to 345Mbps; Tx to 100Mbps
- Point-to-point & point-to-multipoint operation
- XStream IP™ advanced IP optimization suite, including TCP Acceleration, dynamic routing, traffic shaping & ACM
- Choice of DVB-S2X or FastLink™ LDPC outbound/inbounds
- Optimized spectral roll-offs, including 5%
- Customer traffic separation using VLANs
- LinkGuard™ signal-under-carrier interference detection
- Built-in spectrum & constellation monitors
- DVB Carrier ID (DVB-CID compliant)
- Q-NET™ Navigator network control app included as standard
- Software Defined Network support: vendor independent network device control using standard commands (supports OpenFlow)
Markets and Applications:
- IP trucking/backhaul & cellular backhaul
- Corporate/enterprise satellite networking
- Government universal service obligation networks
- Video broadcast, contribution and distribution
- DSNG, Live sports, eSports, REMI and At-Home
- Maritime, oil and gas communications
- Intelligence gathering
Teledyne Paradise Datacom develops innovative satellite modems, solid state power amplifiers (SSPA), low noise amplifiers (LNA), block up converters (BUC) and related subsystems for leading SATCOM organizations worldwide in the military and commercial markets. Teledyne Paradise Datacom is a part of Teledyne Microwave Solutions.