The Spacepath STS8KA 8W Ka Band BUC design provides a robust and lightweight outdoor unit designed for portable (SNG), mobile (COTP/COTM), and fixed VSAT applications. The Spacepath STS8KA 8W Ka Band BUC provides best in class RF characteristics with embedded RF output isolator, and extensive monitor and control capabilities enabled via Ethernet, Serial and/or Analogue interfaces.
Spacepath STS8KA 8W Ka Band BUC Features:
- Up to 8W power in this super compact and lightweight package – 2.5kg 20 x 16.5 x 11.5cm.
- Superior RF performance:
- Phase noise 3dB better than IESS308/309
- Rated power up 43dBm
- Spurious below –60dBc
- Wide dynamic range of Gain control
- Integrated L-Band to Ka-Band upconverter
- Configuration via RS-232 serial console, packet protocol RS-485 – User friendly HTTP based GUI and SNMP optional
- Redundant ready with no external controller required
- Field upgradeable software
- Status LED
- 48VDC Isolated power supply
- Ideal for feed horn mounting
- Low power consumption
Spacepath STS8KA 8W Ka Band BUC Options:
- Internal 10MHz Reference clock
- Antenna Mounting Kit
- Built in auto-ranging AC power supply
- Switchable LO option – Commercial and Military Ka-Band in one unit
- DC via IF optional
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.