The Spacepath STS16KUFL Fanless 16W Ku Band BUC utilises GaN technology to provide a high performance Ku Band BUC in a fanless form factor. The Spacepath STS16KUFL Fanless 16W Ku Band BUC’s utilises a passive convection cooling architecture to eliminate the fan, a typical point of failure in Ku Band BUCs whilst maintaining a small form factor that can be feedhorn or boom mounted.
Spacepath STS16KUFL Fanless 16W Ku Band BUC Features:
- Up to 16W output power in the fanless BUC range
- RF Output Range: 13.75-14.5GHz (extended Ku Band)
- High thermal efficiency resulting in fanless form factor
- Low power consumption – 130W at 16W P1 RF output
- Built-in Output Isolator provides full output VSWR protection
- Configuration via RS-232 serial console, packet protocol RS-485 – User friendly HTTP based GUI and SNMP optional
- Spurious below –60dBc
- Wide dynamic range of Gain control
- VDC isolated power supply
- Output power measurement
- Field upgradeable software
- Status LED
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.