The Spacepath STA4612 120W Q Band TWTA provides ultra linear, high efficiency performance in a compact, lightweight, rugged, weatherproof, antenna mount enclosure. The Spacepath STA4612 120W Q Band TWTA incorporates a high efficiency multi-collector TWT powered by an advanced power supply built on over 30 years of experience in the design and manufacture of satellite amplifiers.
The Spacepath STA4612 120W Q Band TWTA incorporates a high efficiency multi-collector TWT powered by an advanced power supply built on over 30 years experience in the design and manufacture of satellite amplifiers. Spacepaths’ products have an enviable reputation for performance, robust quality, and reliable service.
Spacepath STA4612 120W Q Band TWTA Features:
- Advanced cooling design enables operation at +60°C and in direct sunlight
- Weatherproof antenna mount construction allows exposed mounting
- Q Band Frequency Options:
- Q1 – 42.5-45.5GHz
- Q2 – 42.5-43.5GHz
- Q3 – 42.5-44.5GHz
- Q4 – 43.5-44.5GHz
- Q5 – 43.5-45.5GHz
- Ethernet/SMP/Webpage GUI interfaces
- Broadband – high efficiency operation
- CE complaint
- Wide input voltage range – can operate from mains supplies worldwide
- Redundant control – contains control and drive circuits for 1:1 redundancy
- Stand-alone setting – automatically sequences to transmit mode
- Wide range of accessories including: Controllers, waveguide networks, cable assemblies
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.