The Spacepath STA2275 750W X Band TWTA provides ultra linear, high efﬁciency performance in a compact, lightweight, rugged, weatherproof, antenna mount enclosure. The advanced packaging and cooling techniques enable the unit to operate in extreme environmental conditions from direct rain to direct sunlight.
Spacepath STA2275 750W X Band TWTA Features:
- Advanced cooling design (Stellar Cool) enables nominal operations in +55ºC air temperatres
- Weatherproof antenna mount construction
- CE (and C Tick) compliant
- cETLus Listed
- CB certified
- Wide input voltage range – can operate from main supplies world wide
- Redundant control for 1:1 installations
Spacepath STA2275 750W X Band TWTA Options:
- Integral SSPA
- L Band Block Upconverter
- Gain control
- break out link for upconverter
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.