The Spacepath STA1140 400W C Band Antenna Mount TWTA provides ultra linear, high efficiency performance in a compact, lightweight, rugged, weatherproof, antenna mount enclosure. The advanced packaging and cooling techniques enable the unit to operate in extreme environmental conditions from direct rain to direct sunlight. The Spacepath STA1140 400W C Band Antenna Mount TWTA can be simply deployed anywhere in the world, are user-friendly and incorporate a comprehensive remote control facility as standard, including RS485, RS232 and Ethernet options.
Spacepath STA1140 400W C Band Antenna Mount TWTA Features:
- Advanced cooling design enables operation at +60°C and in direct sunlight
- Weatherproof antenna mount construction allows exposed mounting
- Ethernet/SMP/Webpage GUI interfaces
- Broadband – high efficiency operation
- CE compliant
- Wide input voltage range – can operate from mains supplies worldwide
- Redundant control – contains control and drive circuits for 1:1 redundancy
- Stand-alone setting – automatically sequences to transmit mode
- Wide range of accessories including: Controllers, waveguide networks, cable assemblies
The Spacepath STA1140 400W C Band Antenna Mount TWTA incorporates a high efﬁciency multi-collector TWT powered by an advanced power supply built on over 30 years of experience in the design and manufacture of satellite ampliﬁers. The company’s products have an enviable reputation for performance, robust quality and reliable service. The STA6140 C is available with a wide range of options and accessories, backed by worldwide technical support.
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.