The Spacepath L Band to IF 70/140MHz Rack Mount Downconverter provides a commercial grade L Band to IF (70/140MHz) Downconverter frequency solution. The Spacepath L Band to IF 70/140MHz Rack Mount Downconverter can be used to provide compatibility for L Band distribution architectures and legacy Intermediate Frequency (IF 70/140MHz) RF distribution systems.
The SpacePath range of intelligent frequency converters support the next generation of satellite communication applications with its state of the art design, unprecedented reliability, and 3 years warranty.
The Spacepath L Band to IF 70/140MHz Rack Mount Downconverter series can combine up to 4 embedded frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis to provide a high density 1:1 redundant up/down converter. The Spacepath L Band to IF 70/140MHz Rack Mount Downconverter supports intuitive monitor and control functionality via the front panel, serial ports EIA232/EIA485 and Ethernet.
The Spacepath L Band to IF 70/140MHz Rack Mount Downconverter features superior RF characteristic with flexible reference auto-sence functionality that can lock to an external 5/10 MHz reference or utilise the built-in high stability reference oscillator.
Spacepath L Band to IF 70/140MHz Rack Mount Downconverter Features:
- Superior RF performance:
- Phase noise 15dB better than IESS308/309
- In Band Spurious below -60dBc
- Superior Gain flatness
- Super wide frequency input range 950 to 2150 MHz
- 70 and 140MHz Intermediate Frequency (IF) output range
- True RMS power detector for both IF and RF power
- Synthesizer frequency step of 1kHz with optional 1 Hz step size
- User Friendly front panel with menu driven display
- 5 /10MHz external reference Auto-sense
- Single, dual, triple and quad band frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis (1.75″ H x 19″ W x 19″ D)
- Full featured M&C Interface via RS-232 serial console, packet protocol RS-485 and user friendly HTTP based GUI and SNMP:
- Frequency control with 1kH step
- 25dB Gain Control (Optional 30 dB)
- Input and output power detectors
- Automated level control (ALC) mode optional
- 1:N Redundant ready
- IF and RF monitoring optional
- 48VDC isolated power supply optional
- 10MHz and DC injected into L-Band ports optional
- Built in BUC DC via IF power supply optional
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.