The Spacepath Ku Band to L Band Downconverter provides a commercial grade Ku Band to L Band Downconverter frequency converter solution. The Spacepath Ku Band to L Band Downconverter can be used to connect Ku Band RF distribution and reception systems to L Band RF systems.
The Spacepath Ku Band to L Band Downconverter series can combine up to 4 embedded frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis to provide a high density 1:1 redundant up/down converter. The Spacepath Ku Band to L Band Downconverter supports intuitive monitor and control functionality via the front panel, serial ports EIA232/EIA485 and Ethernet.
The Spacepath Ku Band to L Band Downconverter features superior RF characteristic with flexible reference auto-sence functionality that can lock to an external 5/10 MHz reference or utilise the built-in high stability reference oscillator.
Spacepath Ku Band to L Band Downconverter Features
- Superior RF performance:
- Phase noise 8dB better than IESS308/309
- In Band Spurious below -60dBc
- Superior Gain flatness
- Up Converter Switchable LO option – standard and Extended Ku-Band in one unit
- User Friendly front panel with menu driven display
- 5 /10MHz external reference Autosense
- Up to 4 frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis (1.75″ H x 19″ W x 19″ D)
- Full featured M&C Interface via serial EIA485, EIA232, Ethernet HTTP based GUI and SNMP:
- 20dB Gain Control
- Input and output power detectors
- Automated level control (ALC) mode optional
- 1:N Redundant ready
- RF and L-Band monitoring optional
- 48VDC isolated power supply optional
SpacePath Communications is a fast growing British Company, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of satellite uplink amplifiers and sub-systems. Based in the United Kingdom, SpacePath manufacture and design a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. SpacePath also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight, efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.