The Radyne DMDVR20 LBST L-Band Satellite Modem is based on the proven design and technology of the DMD20 Universal Satellite Modem and the DD240 professional grade MCPC satellite demodulator with industry leading reliability is ideal for high quality private networks requiring low latency and low jitter transmission.
The Radyne DMDVR20 LBST L-Band Satellite Modem is based on the proven design and technology of the Radyne DMD20 Universal Satellite Modem and the Radyne DD240 professional grade MCPC satellite demodulator with industry leading reliability. The Radyne DMDVR20 LBST L-Band Satellite Modem is ideal for high quality private networks requiring low latency and low jitter transmission. With its ability to support asymmetrical link operation with IESS compliant transmission and LDPC reception, the Radyne DMDVR20 LBST L-Band Satellite Modem can receive large shared TDM carriers and provide small to medium sized return carriers for data/voice/video applications in a hub and spoke environment. Th Radyne DMDVR20 LBST L-Band Satellite Modem is one of the most advanced remote site terminals in a single one rack unit size. The Radyne DMDVR20 LBST L-Band Satellite Modem’s impressive remote management capability surpasses all others in the field. It can be remotely monitored and controlled via the RLLP (Radyne Link Level Protocol) or through the RS-232 Terminal port.
Radyne DMDVR20 LBST L-Band Satellite Modem Features:
- IESS-309/310/314/315 compliant Satellite Modulator
- 950 to 2050 MHz L-Band Operation, 1 Hz steps
- BPSK/QPSK/OQPSK/8PSK/16-QAM modulation
- 2.4 Kbps to 20 Mbps, 1 bps steps
- Forward Error Correction (FEC) – Viterbi, Reed-Solomon, Trellis, Turbo Product Code
- Integrated 10 MHz high-stability BUC reference
- Optional 24 or 48 VDC for up to 10 W BUC
- Configurable for unframed clear channel serial data transmission for Telco grade hub & spoke services
- Supports MCPC/SCPC networks using industry standard LDPC
- 950 to 2150 MHz L-Band operation, 1 Hz steps
- QPSK/8PSK/16APSK demodulation
- 2.0 Mbps to 20 Mbps, 1 bps steps
- Industry standard forward error correction LDPC+BCH
- LNB Power: 18 VDC ± 0.5 V (350 mA max.)
Comtech EF Data Corporation is a leading supplier of satellite bandwidth and link optimisation. Our high-performance satellite communications infrastructure solutions feature groundbreaking efficiency, robust intelligence and unparalleled horsepower. Commercial and government users around the world utilise our solution suite to reduce OPEX/CAPEX and to increase throughput for the most demanding fixed and mobile networks.
Comtech offers Satellite Ground Station Technology including satellite earth station products such as a single channel per carrier (SCPC) modems, Advanced VSAT modems, and satellite based travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTAs). Comtech participates in a number of growth markets including satellite based cellular backhaul, HD television broadcast and in-flight connectivity.