The NJRC NJT8370NMR 25W Ku Band BUC provides a high power output in a small form factor. The NJT8370NMR 25W Ku Band BUC is based on GaN technology providing excellent efficiency and power whilst only weighing in at 2.5kgs.
- Feed or boom mountable
- GaN PA technology
- RF Output Frequency: 14.0 – 14.5 GHz
- IF Frequency: 950 to 1450 MHz
- Saturation Output Power: +44 dBm minimum @ +25 ℃
- Power Consumption: 180 W typical
- DC Power Requirement: +36 to +60 VDC
- Wide Operating Temperature range -40°C to +75°C
- N type, 50 ohm input connector
- RoHS Compliant
- Waterproof with IP65 standard
- AC power option
NJRC is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Japan offering its extensive range of RF products globally. NJRC is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. STEP Electronics is official distributor of NJRC projects in the Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island region. Contact STEP’s team of technicians to assist you with your VSAT equipment needs today.