The NJRC NJT8319UN 16W Ku Band BUC is designed for use on medium size VSAT remote antenna terminals typically 1.8m to 3.8m in size. The NJRC NJT8319UN 16W Ku Band BUC is typically boom mounted and can be powered by the NJRC NJZ1286F/N IFL power supply.
- Feed or boom mountable
- RF Output Frequency: 13.75 – 14.5 GHz
- IF Frequency: 950 to 1700 MHz
- Output Power @ P1dB: 16W (+42 dBm min)
- Power Consumption: 170 W max.
- Wide input DC voltage range +36-60v
- Wide Operating Temperature range -40°C to +60°C
- RoHS Compliant
- Waterproof with IP65 standard
NJRC is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Japan offering its extensive range of RF products globally. NJRC is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. STEP Electronics is official distributor of NJRC projects in the Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island region. Contact STEP’s team of technicians to assist you with your VSAT equipment needs today.